Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanks Kim But Wait there is more

So first, I have to thank Kim. We were having a conversation about BLOGS and media and she showed me hers (gosh that sounds dirty) and inspired me to write one of my own. Thanks for the inspiration.

As you read on please remember a few things.

1.) I have piss poor spelling skills. At work it is a bummer. I have to read and reread things a million times to make sure they are right. It sucks. This blog is personal and I look at spelling as if it were an art form. I tell my hands to move in a general direction. If Qwerty didnt put the keys in the right spot, not my problem. You dont get the words I use also not my problem. Is this arrogant of me sure it is but this is my world and if you dont like it dont read it.

2.) Normalcy, I have said before and I will say it again. I set the standard for normalcy. If one were to ask me what normal was, I would say that I am normal and the rest of you are fucked in the head. Don't follow? Try this one: The old joke "have you ever noticed how people going faster then you on the highway are maniacs and the people going slower then you are morons?" Same concept. I have set the standard for normal. If you are more excentric then I am, then you are the equilivent to a mananic (that is ok) if you are more vanila then I am you are the same thing as a the moron (and that is ok too). The great thing about this way of thinking, is that it works for everyone. Everyone is their own set of normalcy.

3.) My book. So I have thought about writing a book with a good friend of mine for a while but it hasn't come together. The book is supposed to be about dataing and the male, female disaster. I am collecting stories of dating horrors. Please share, your identity is safe with me.

4.) Finally, I will probably post 2-3 times a quater, for those of you not in the working world that is 2-3 times every 4 months.

This doensn't count as a post. This is an Intro and a thanks to Kim. And for her and JUST for her "Go Sox"

No comments: