Friday, November 9, 2007

So what exactly is the Great Everlasting Know-it-all

My thought processes are very linear so often times I will say ok point one point two point three. If you can follow great. If not: that sucks (there is that arrogance again).




So who or what exactly is the Great Everlasting Know-it-all (TGELKIA)? A buddy of mine, let's call him A, once said if you created a reality show of me and my friends and took out movie quotes there would be nothing left but dead silence. So... if you ever saw spaceballs the movie (not the toilet paper or the flame thrower) you are already halfway there. I just spiced it up a notch and added my own little flare.

But still what is TGELKIA? Think of a giant fish, add a turtle shell, and an aligator tail but the face of a platapus. Tgelkia is just the opposite. Wow now I have a headache. So I am gonna take this time to go on and on and on about one of my pet peeves. STUPIDITY. It is sorta themeatic right?


So I am listening to the radio today, talk radio (sorta), they are having a quiz show. One of those shows where you ask people dumb questions and if they get it wrong they look foolish. I didn't hear the entire thing but here are the questions I heard:


1.) What is the planet closest to the sun?


2.) What is the capital of Italy?


3.) How many planets are there (including Pluto)?


If you dont know the anwser to all of them go back to high school.

Ok Moving on.

No comments: